We are now open for both in-person and online orders!
The well-being of our customers & staff remain a priority. Until further notice, our staff will continue to wear masks & we politely request that you do the same.
NEW HOURS, effective June 1:
- Bakehouse: Open Tuesday-Saturday: 7a-6p, Sunday: 7a-3p (closed Mon). Walk-in orders are welcome along with online orders for takeaway or enjoyment on the patio. We no longer offer indoor seating.
- North Loop: Permanently closed as of 10/31/20
- Our online daily menu is synced with our inventory so it is an accurate reflection of what is available. We often do a second round of baking & will update the inventory accordingly as we go.
- For all orders (ASAP & special orders) there is an option at checkout in the ‘Store Pick-Up’ section to customize your pick-up day & time. This is immensely helpful to us & helps us ensure your order doesn’t sit out longer than it needs to.
- As always, our pastries & bread are baked fresh each morning. As a result, our daily menu inventory is updated every day.
- For special orders requiring 48 hrs notice (both locations), please note that these must be within our business days (Tue-Sun). In other words, if you want an order for Thursday, you would need to place it before close the Tuesday before. Please pay close attention when selecting the pick-up day & time.
- We are no longer accepting phone orders.
A heartfelt thanks
For all of you who stuck with us through the past year’s changes and who continue to support small & local businesses, THANK YOU. Without you, this wouldn’t be possible. We are full of gratitude & excited to welcome you back into our shop. 💛✨